The need for brokers to increase innovation and secure new revenue streams must never have felt so pressing as they continue to face pressures on their traditional streams of business.
These pressures have included the recent wave of mergers and acquisitions following Financial Services Authority regulation, the ongoing battle for the lucrative small to medium-sized enterprises (SME) sector and the relentless assault from direct writers.
Ian Drewe, managing director of K Drewe Insurance
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Circle expands again in 2018