The need for brokers to increase innovation and secure new revenue streams must never have felt so pressing as they continue to face pressures on their traditional streams of business.
These pressures have included the recent wave of mergers and acquisitions following Financial Services Authority regulation, the ongoing battle for the lucrative small to medium-sized enterprises (SME) sector and the relentless assault from direct writers.
Ian Drewe, managing director of K Drewe Insurance Broker
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa