The need for brokers to increase innovation and secure new revenue streams must never have felt so pressing as they continue to face pressures on their traditional streams of business.
These pressures have included the recent wave of mergers and acquisitions following Financial Services Authority regulation, the ongoing battle for the lucrative small to medium-sized enterprises (SME) sector and the relentless assault from direct writers.
Ian Drewe, managing director of K Drewe Insurance Broker
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the techies: Dylan Bourguignon
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- HNW Forum 2017: Talking points
- Arag targets HNW market adding crisis communications to legal cover