Intermediary Boncaster has signed a deal with Argos to provide theretail giant's financial services operations with motor and householdinsurance administration services.
Argos Retail Group (ARG) Financial Services currently provides insurancecover to customers of Argos and the Kays, Great Universal Stores, MarshallWard and Abound catalogue brands.
The deal will see Boncaster administer new business sales and claimsnotification, as well as taking care of existing business andrenewals.
- Bollington launches MGA
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the Broker Apprentices 2017: Luke Abbots-Darbyshire
- Complaints hit 3.32m for first half of 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Nigel Barton’s Wrisk app launches £500,000 crowdfunding round
- Ecclesiastical launches standalone fine art product for brokers