A trend would appear to be developing - a number of insurers are exiting the equine insurance market, preferring instead to concentrate on small commercial risks, which can be written in volume as a neat package.
Equine is, consequently, following the path of pet cover, with direct writers dominating.
So - why should you 'buck' the market? Firstly, opportunities still exist for the focused broker - and the rewards are excellent, with plenty of cross-selling opportunities. In broad terms, your
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa