A trend would appear to be developing - a number of insurers are exiting the equine insurance market, preferring instead to concentrate on small commercial risks, which can be written in volume as a neat package.
Equine is, consequently, following the path of pet cover, with direct writers dominating.
So - why should you 'buck' the market? Firstly, opportunities still exist for the focused broker - and the rewards are excellent, with plenty of cross-selling opportunities. In broad terms, your
- Bollington launches MGA
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the Broker Apprentices 2017: Luke Abbots-Darbyshire
- Complaints hit 3.32m for first half of 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Nigel Barton’s Wrisk app launches £500,000 crowdfunding round
- Ecclesiastical launches standalone fine art product for brokers