A new report on climate change, and the threat it poses to small businesses in the UK, has shown that 90% of them are failing to insure against climate risks, particularly in terms of business interruption.
The Axa-commissioned report by Professor David Crichton highlighted the significant threat posed by climate change to UK small businesses and the dire financial consequences facing companies that fail to act to protect themselves from the risks.
Professor Crichton, who has 25 years of exper
- Court knocks out top cage fighter's whiplash claim
- Midas takes on Direct Group’s commercial business
- Una Conference 2017: MRIB joins Una Alliance
- Lycetts appoints Charles Foster as CEO
- MP tables motion in Parliament urging government to freeze IPT
- Amazon states “disruption” plans in job advert
- Broking Break: Your Top 5