Cunningham Lindsey is currently developing a web-based, real-time claim information system aimed at allowing policyholders a greater degree of control over the way their claims are processed.
Policyholders using the CustomerLink initiative will be able to see the status of their claim and send updates and further information, such as supporting materials, over the internet if required.
Mark Dobson, IT manager, Cunningham Lindsey UK, said: "We have shown CustomerLink to our clients and they are
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa