Cunningham Lindsey is currently developing a web-based, real-time claim information system aimed at allowing policyholders a greater degree of control over the way their claims are processed.
Policyholders using the CustomerLink initiative will be able to see the status of their claim and send updates and further information, such as supporting materials, over the internet if required.
Mark Dobson, IT manager, Cunningham Lindsey UK, said: "We have shown CustomerLink to our clients and they are
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Circle expands again in 2018