Bilston-based KGJ Insurance Group has acquired Wolverhampton brokerHallam Green. The deal was completed for an undisclosed sum and willincrease KGJ's premium income to £15m and lift staff numbers to 30.
The company specialises in general commercial insurance for businesses inthe Midlands, as well as acting as a local broker for private motor andhousehold insurance.
Director Richard Cox said he hoped this would be the first in a number ofacquisitions for KGJ in the coming months.
- Court knocks out top cage fighter's whiplash claim
- Midas takes on Direct Group’s commercial business
- Una Conference 2017: MRIB joins Una Alliance
- Lycetts appoints Charles Foster as CEO
- MP tables motion in Parliament urging government to freeze IPT
- Amazon states “disruption” plans in job advert
- Broking Break: Your Top 5