The move follows research from Datamonitor that indicated there were currently more than one million HNW individuals in the UK, a figure that is expected to grow by 8% each year. Consequently, RSA confirmed its HNW product, Primechoice, and mid-net-worth (MNW) product, Preferred Choice, would be made available to the UK broking market through SmithGreenfield.
Giles Greenfield, director at SmithGreenfield, said: "Research has indicated only a fraction of the HNW market in the UK has been tapped in
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017