Communications solutions provider, THUS, is to provide 'next-generation network' to Swinton. Under the terms of the £1.3m contract, THUS will connect 450 sites across the UK which, it is hoped, will enable Swinton to supply online insurance quotes and transactional information to its customers with greater speed and efficiency. Swinton currently connects its branches to its core network via a dial-up broadband service but THUS 'next-generation' network will carry all Swinton's data traffic,
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017