Fusion has rolled out a free business continuity website to its brokers and policyholders - www.fusioncontinuity.co.uk - after branding other risk management services on the market as "overcomplicated and expensive".
Lawrence King, UK risk control manager at Fusion, said: "The problem with these services is that they tend to vary in cost between £600 and £700, and are often difficult to use. This provides an instant barrier to risk management for most companies, large and small."
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- Circle expands again in 2018
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal