Fusion has rolled out a free business continuity website to its brokers and policyholders - www.fusioncontinuity.co.uk - after branding other risk management services on the market as "overcomplicated and expensive".
Lawrence King, UK risk control manager at Fusion, said: "The problem with these services is that they tend to vary in cost between £600 and £700, and are often difficult to use. This provides an instant barrier to risk management for most companies, large and small."
He added: "Ou
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal
- Redundancy threat for 15 people in Zurich's Bristol office
- Pukka to expand into home
- Biba confirms another year in Manchester for the 2019 conference
- MPs concerned re whiplash reforms
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022