There has never been a better time for brokers to sell premiumfinance to their commercial clients. The benefits have been heavilypromoted over recent years and brokers are now more aware of theadvantages it offers to their customers compared to other forms ofcredit.
Premium finance is far more than just a means for spreading out bigpayments.
For clients, efficient premium finance eases cashflow, meaning firms canavoid having to use their capital to fund premiums. It helps promoteclient loyalty
- Gallagher buys Pavey Group
- Professional indemnity rates set to harden
- Fusion sports team moves into Geo Specialty after Ardonagh sale
- Opinion: Peter Cullum on the value of consolidation
- Brightside targeting £250m GWP within five years
- Aviva aims to disrupt the market with new subscription-style product
- The Blog Spot: Solving dual pricing with three figures