There has never been a better time for brokers to sell premiumfinance to their commercial clients. The benefits have been heavilypromoted over recent years and brokers are now more aware of theadvantages it offers to their customers compared to other forms ofcredit.
Premium finance is far more than just a means for spreading out bigpayments.
For clients, efficient premium finance eases cashflow, meaning firms canavoid having to use their capital to fund premiums. It helps promoteclient loyalty
- CII sells Aldermanbury
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- Turnover grows for Stackhouse Poland
- Marmalade partners with Ignite on telematics platform
- Markerstudy’s Trice app available to whitelabel for brokers
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- Hyperion plans stake sale, reports say