There has never been a better time for brokers to sell premiumfinance to their commercial clients. The benefits have been heavilypromoted over recent years and brokers are now more aware of theadvantages it offers to their customers compared to other forms ofcredit.
Premium finance is far more than just a means for spreading out bigpayments.
For clients, efficient premium finance eases cashflow, meaning firms canavoid having to use their capital to fund premiums. It helps promoteclient loyalty
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Ardonagh posts £14.1m loss for Q1 2018
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies