The popularity of commercial insurance affinity schemes for trade and professional associations is on the rise, with brokers at the forefront of this growth, according to a recent study.
The research, conducted among 750 professional and trade associations by market research company Finaccord, revealed that the overall penetration for business insurance schemes was just under 35%, with business and personal services associations the highest individual category at just over 50%.
- CII sells Aldermanbury
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- Turnover grows for Stackhouse Poland
- Marmalade partners with Ignite on telematics platform
- Markerstudy’s Trice app available to whitelabel for brokers
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- Hyperion plans stake sale, reports say