The popularity of commercial insurance affinity schemes for trade and professional associations is on the rise, with brokers at the forefront of this growth, according to a recent study.
The research, conducted among 750 professional and trade associations by market research company Finaccord, revealed that the overall penetration for business insurance schemes was just under 35%, with business and personal services associations the highest individual category at just over 50%.
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- MRIB buys Independents
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Biba reveals campaigning themes in 2019 manifesto