Commercial lines underwriter Arista has launched a policy to cover tradesmen and professionals that has been designed for businesses that generally do not have premises - typically home-based tradesmen or professionals. In addition to the compulsory covers of public liability and legal expenses, the policy includes employers' liability, tools and business equipment and business contents.
- Vantage buys Fresh Insurance
- FSCS calls on brokers to help form response to Alpha failure
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022
- Unrated Danish insurer Gefion in €2m cash injection deal with shareholders
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox first insurer to sign up to ex-Aviva boss Fraser Edmond’s data sharing platform
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal