Commercial lines underwriter Arista has launched a policy to cover tradesmen and professionals that has been designed for businesses that generally do not have premises - typically home-based tradesmen or professionals. In addition to the compulsory covers of public liability and legal expenses, the policy includes employers' liability, tools and business equipment and business contents.
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- CII sells Aldermanbury
- Markerstudy’s Trice app available to whitelabel for brokers
- Ecclesiastical launches three specialist heritage products
- Marmalade partners with Ignite on telematics platform
- Broker Expo 2017: The agenda