Commercial lines underwriter Arista has launched a policy to cover tradesmen and professionals that has been designed for businesses that generally do not have premises - typically home-based tradesmen or professionals. In addition to the compulsory covers of public liability and legal expenses, the policy includes employers' liability, tools and business equipment and business contents.
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- Circle expands again in 2018
- Geoff Kirk joins GRP’s Marshall Wooldridge as MD