Ace European (Ace) has launched its first imarket product, claiming that it is one of the first of its kind to be offered online in the UK.
Its professional indemnity (PI) product has been designed specifically for small businesses and sole traders with revenue up to £350,000 a year. The product covers architects, engineers, accountants, brokers, construction professionals, general consultants, legal and financial advisers; with brokers able to quote and accept cover for their clients online.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017