Ace European (Ace) has launched its first imarket product, claiming that it is one of the first of its kind to be offered online in the UK.
Its professional indemnity (PI) product has been designed specifically for small businesses and sole traders with revenue up to £350,000 a year. The product covers architects, engineers, accountants, brokers, construction professionals, general consultants, legal and financial advisers; with brokers able to quote and accept cover for their clients online.
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Leadenhall Market evacuated after “suspicious package”
- Blockchain could “eliminate” the need for brokers
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Ardonagh Group posts fall in Ebitda but rising income
- Marsh’s head of operations in Scotland Iain Henry departs
- Aston Scott and Lark confirm new management structure