In a move to streamline its interactive service, Lucas Fettes has revamped its website in order to emphasise news, views and market information. The new online information service includes a news section, direct links to organisations such as the Inland Revenue and Customs and Excise and provides access to information about other relevant business partners. An extra password protected section will provide information on key benefits and services on a client-only basis.
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal
- Redundancy threat for 15 people in Zurich's Bristol office
- Pukka to expand into home
- Biba confirms another year in Manchester for the 2019 conference
- MPs concerned re whiplash reforms
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022