In a move to streamline its interactive service, Lucas Fettes has revamped its website in order to emphasise news, views and market information. The new online information service includes a news section, direct links to organisations such as the Inland Revenue and Customs and Excise and provides access to information about other relevant business partners. An extra password protected section will provide information on key benefits and services on a client-only basis.
- Ed appoints broking CEO
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed
- Gallagher buys Pavey Group
- Gauntlet opens southern hub
- Opinion: Peter Cullum on the value of consolidation
- Broking success: Toby Clegg, chief executive officer, Clegg Gifford