Lloyd's broker John Holman and Sons has revamped its religious buildings scheme with full underwriting authority, in a bid to write a number of commercial property products in-house.
Holman's had been placing religious buildings, in addition to associated contents and liability insurance, on a traditional broking basis, but has re-launched the product with full underwriting authority to enable it to write risks and produce documentation in-house.
Will Caldwell, senior commercial underwriter at
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties