Lloyd's broker John Holman and Sons has revamped its religious buildings scheme with full underwriting authority, in a bid to write a number of commercial property products in-house.
Holman's had been placing religious buildings, in addition to associated contents and liability insurance, on a traditional broking basis, but has re-launched the product with full underwriting authority to enable it to write risks and produce documentation in-house.
Will Caldwell, senior commercial underwriter at Hol
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the techies: Dylan Bourguignon
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- HNW Forum 2017: Talking points
- Arag targets HNW market adding crisis communications to legal cover