The Subsidence Forum has warned the industry that it needs to speed up its claims service in order to be ready for the Olympics in 2012. Tony Boobier, vice president of Marshall and Swift/Boeckt, the provider of land and property data to the insurance sector, said that the industry was still cleaning up the last of its 2003 claims: "The industry can't take its eye off the ball because long-tail claims are getting more difficult to shift. We should have nailed those claims and now we are back
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017