Mobile phones could prove the surprise secret weapon in the battle against insurance fraud, say experts. James Pinder, partner at Northern law firm Ricksons Solicitors, said: "Fraudsters involved in crashes - many of which they deliberately cause - will later exaggerate the damage and claim money for events that never happen. Taking a photograph of the scene with a mobile is a straightforward exercise which records the simply truth."
- Bollington launches MGA
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the Broker Apprentices 2017: Luke Abbots-Darbyshire
- Complaints hit 3.32m for first half of 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Nigel Barton’s Wrisk app launches £500,000 crowdfunding round
- Ecclesiastical launches standalone fine art product for brokers