Mobile phones could prove the surprise secret weapon in the battle against insurance fraud, say experts. James Pinder, partner at Northern law firm Ricksons Solicitors, said: "Fraudsters involved in crashes - many of which they deliberately cause - will later exaggerate the damage and claim money for events that never happen. Taking a photograph of the scene with a mobile is a straightforward exercise which records the simply truth."
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Circle expands again in 2018