We have all groaned in recent months as we open our renewal notice to find household or car insurance has risen yet again. So you know as brokers exactly what your clients will be feeling as they face another increase in premiums.
The trouble is that, as brokers, you will probably feel the full force of their fury and will have to work hard to explain the necessary change - a job made much easier by having a thorough understanding of the pricing process.
But how do premiums become fixed at cer
- Vantage buys Fresh Insurance
- FSCS calls on brokers to help form response to Alpha failure
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022
- Unrated Danish insurer Gefion in €2m cash injection deal with shareholders
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox first insurer to sign up to ex-Aviva boss Fraser Edmond’s data sharing platform
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal