We have all groaned in recent months as we open our renewal notice to find household or car insurance has risen yet again. So you know as brokers exactly what your clients will be feeling as they face another increase in premiums.
The trouble is that, as brokers, you will probably feel the full force of their fury and will have to work hard to explain the necessary change - a job made much easier by having a thorough understanding of the pricing process.
But how do premiums become fixed at cer
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- CII sells Aldermanbury
- Markerstudy’s Trice app available to whitelabel for brokers
- Ecclesiastical launches three specialist heritage products
- Marmalade partners with Ignite on telematics platform
- Broker Expo 2017: The agenda