Brokers will be able to log in to a new service that will chart therules and regulations for doing business in over 140 countries worldwidethis month.
Chubb Insurance has revealed it is to place 'World at a Glance', an onlineguide produced by UK-based publisher Axco Insurance Information Services,onto its site to enable brokers to research how they can do businessinternationally.
The guide contains a wide range of information and advice, such asinsurance requirements, tariff classes and taxes,
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Ardonagh posts £14.1m loss for Q1 2018
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies