Brokers will be able to log in to a new service that will chart therules and regulations for doing business in over 140 countries worldwidethis month.
Chubb Insurance has revealed it is to place 'World at a Glance', an onlineguide produced by UK-based publisher Axco Insurance Information Services,onto its site to enable brokers to research how they can do businessinternationally.
The guide contains a wide range of information and advice, such asinsurance requirements, tariff classes and taxes,
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties