Brokers will be able to log in to a new service that will chart therules and regulations for doing business in over 140 countries worldwidethis month.
Chubb Insurance has revealed it is to place 'World at a Glance', an onlineguide produced by UK-based publisher Axco Insurance Information Services,onto its site to enable brokers to research how they can do businessinternationally.
The guide contains a wide range of information and advice, such asinsurance requirements, tariff classes and taxes,
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- CII sells Aldermanbury
- Markerstudy’s Trice app available to whitelabel for brokers
- Ecclesiastical launches three specialist heritage products
- Marmalade partners with Ignite on telematics platform
- Broker Expo 2017: The agenda