In an attempt to help curb the spiralling blame and claim culture, Opus is taking steps to help protect businesses with company cars and fleet vehicles by becoming the first UK broker to offer accident packs to its commercial customers. The Opus Accident Pack includes a disposable flash camera, incident report form and a pen and prepaid envelope for film developing to enable drivers to record accurate details of accidents in order to help cut down the number of claims.
- CII sells Aldermanbury
- Turnover grows for Stackhouse Poland
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- Marmalade partners with Ignite on telematics platform
- Markerstudy’s Trice app available to whitelabel for brokers
- Hyperion plans stake sale, reports say
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices