In an attempt to help curb the spiralling blame and claim culture, Opus is taking steps to help protect businesses with company cars and fleet vehicles by becoming the first UK broker to offer accident packs to its commercial customers. The Opus Accident Pack includes a disposable flash camera, incident report form and a pen and prepaid envelope for film developing to enable drivers to record accurate details of accidents in order to help cut down the number of claims.
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Ardonagh posts £14.1m loss for Q1 2018
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies