Zurich Commercial has announced the relaunch of its Zurich Difficult Risks (ZDR) division to provide brokers with the capability to underwrite a range of specialist or complex risks.
ZDR was originally launched to help brokers place professional liability and employer's liability business at a time when market conditions were difficult. However, the insurer said it revisited the proposition when demand for this type of facility gradually reduced.
Carl Gebhard, head of construction and engineer
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal
- Redundancy threat for 15 people in Zurich's Bristol office
- Pukka to expand into home
- Biba confirms another year in Manchester for the 2019 conference
- MPs concerned re whiplash reforms
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022