Zurich Commercial has announced the relaunch of its Zurich Difficult Risks (ZDR) division to provide brokers with the capability to underwrite a range of specialist or complex risks.
ZDR was originally launched to help brokers place professional liability and employer's liability business at a time when market conditions were difficult. However, the insurer said it revisited the proposition when demand for this type of facility gradually reduced.
Carl Gebhard, head of construction and
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- Geoff Kirk joins GRP’s Marshall Wooldridge as MD
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Roundtable: The tech revolution
- Circle expands again in 2018