Credit insurance company Atradius has launched a service for the UK broking market.
The Broker Investment Programme will aim to help brokers grow their business in the trade credit sector. Atradius said the initiative would provide advice on telemarketing, training, information services and direct marketing material, and would give brokers access to lead generation and marketing programmes to support their business.
Ian Bocca, head of commercial at Atradius, said: "We asked brokers for a list of
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Circle expands again in 2018