Credit insurance company Atradius has launched a service for the UK broking market.
The Broker Investment Programme will aim to help brokers grow their business in the trade credit sector. Atradius said the initiative would provide advice on telemarketing, training, information services and direct marketing material, and would give brokers access to lead generation and marketing programmes to support their business.
Ian Bocca, head of commercial at Atradius, said: "We asked brokers for a list of a
- Bollington launches MGA
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the Broker Apprentices 2017: Luke Abbots-Darbyshire
- Complaints hit 3.32m for first half of 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Nigel Barton’s Wrisk app launches £500,000 crowdfunding round
- Ecclesiastical launches standalone fine art product for brokers