Credit insurance company Atradius has launched a service for the UK broking market.
The Broker Investment Programme will aim to help brokers grow their business in the trade credit sector. Atradius said the initiative would provide advice on telemarketing, training, information services and direct marketing material, and would give brokers access to lead generation and marketing programmes to support their business.
Ian Bocca, head of commercial at Atradius, said: "We asked brokers for a list of a
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa