In the post-September 11 seller's market, many corporate insureds became dissatisfied with having to pay more for less cover. Brokers were made to work harder to obtain adequate insurance for their clients, and in some cases were unable to maintain a high level of service - meaning that several large accounts became open to tender.
This potential business opportunity tied in with the strategic growth plans of the Alec Finch Group (AFG), an independent commercial-lines insurance broker.
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties