Imagine how the story of Christmas might have changed if the three wise men did not have the opportunity to deliver their gifts? What if Mary and Joseph had turned down their not inconsiderable offerings on the basis that to accept would have breached their gifts and hospitality policy?
Many broking firms will have received presents from grateful customers and business associates over the festive period, and plenty of hospitality. Some firms will have also been giving as well as receiving. Now t
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April
- Call Connection’s administration extended to July 2019