Applied Systems has confirmed that founding member of Brokerbility BHIB Insurance Brokers is moving to its Epic platform.
The chartered broker has three offices including Churchill Insurance Consultants in London, and employs more than 130 staff.
The software specialist launched Applied Epic in the UK in October last year highlight that the cloud-based system was already used by 60,000 brokers in North America.
It detailed at that time that as a single application Epic was able to better
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Ten takes small profit hit due to software house move