MGAM has launched Per Capita a fully automated SME Insurance service aimed at companies with up to 10 employees.
The firm detailed it was targeting businesses looking for employers’ liability, public and product liability cover and that the new service was relevant for the building trade or contractors who also require contractors all risks and tool cover insurance.
According to the company, the solution is available online and delivers a fully automated, full cycle service covering new busine
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution