CFC Underwriting has revamped cyber insurance product in a move it has described as “a significant upgrade” to protect policyholders against emerging threats in the “digital age”.
The specialist lines underwriting agency detailed that the enhanced offering includes the provision of first party cover on an “each and every claim” basis.
It stated this will ensure policyholders are not restricted by a policy aggregate and that the full benefits of cover are available each time a crisis strikes, e
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017