CFC Underwriting has revamped cyber insurance product in a move it has described as “a significant upgrade” to protect policyholders against emerging threats in the “digital age”.
The specialist lines underwriting agency detailed that the enhanced offering includes the provision of first party cover on an “each and every claim” basis.
It stated this will ensure policyholders are not restricted by a policy aggregate and that the full benefits of cover are available each time a crisis strikes, e
- Das v Asplin: Guilty three sentenced to 15 years
- CII investigating disciplinary action for Paul Asplin after conviction
- Resisting Toba change would be “lunacy” – Tim Ryan
- Whiplash reforms delayed until 2020
- Biba launches industry standardised Toba template
- Brokerbility targeting up to 10 new members
- One Broker axes KTIB brand