CFC Underwriting has revamped cyber insurance product in a move it has described as “a significant upgrade” to protect policyholders against emerging threats in the “digital age”. The specialist lines underwriting agency detailed that the enhanced offering includes the provision of first party cover on an “each and every claim” basis. It stated this will ensure policyholders are not restricted by a policy aggregate and that the full benefits of cover are available each time a crisis strikes, e
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- Moneysupermarket.com fined £80,000 by Information Commissioner’s Office
- FCA proposes to extend the senior management regime to more firms
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Marmalade launches new young driver policy
- InsurTech Futures: CDL set to launch chatbot solution