CFC Underwriting has revamped cyber insurance product in a move it has described as “a significant upgrade” to protect policyholders against emerging threats in the “digital age”.
The specialist lines underwriting agency detailed that the enhanced offering includes the provision of first party cover on an “each and every claim” basis.
It stated this will ensure policyholders are not restricted by a policy aggregate and that the full benefits of cover are available each time a crisis strikes,
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- Circle expands again in 2018
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal