The British Insurance Brokers' Association and General Legal Protection have launched the company's online resource, GLPPartnerNet. The facility aims to provide exclusive access to online and downloadable back-office administration. Key areas of GLPPartnerNet include online sales and claims management reporting, policy documentation, product and sales training modules and product updates.
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason