The British Insurance Brokers' Association and General Legal Protection have launched the company's online resource, GLPPartnerNet. The facility aims to provide exclusive access to online and downloadable back-office administration. Key areas of GLPPartnerNet include online sales and claims management reporting, policy documentation, product and sales training modules and product updates.
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- Simply Business reveals losses for 2017
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Revenue growth for Seventeen Group
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- CII aiming for “relevant and diverse” Chartered Status
- #Insagepeople: 20 - 26 August 2018