The British Insurance Brokers' Association and General Legal Protection have launched the company's online resource, GLPPartnerNet. The facility aims to provide exclusive access to online and downloadable back-office administration. Key areas of GLPPartnerNet include online sales and claims management reporting, policy documentation, product and sales training modules and product updates.
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Trade credit insurer pay-outs at highest level since 2009
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- Meet the techies: Tobias Taupitz
- Podcast: The top five stories of the week
- Aston Lark buys Ingram Hawkins and Nock
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market