Professional Broking and its sister titles would like to extend their condolences to all those who have lost family, friends or colleagues in Tuesday's terrorist attacks in the US. In this confusing and emotional time, our news team will be reporting up to the minute on this appalling tragedy and the consequences for the insurance industry and its staff. The Foreign Office has advised all those worried about family and friends to telephone 020 7008 0000.
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason