Professional Broking and its sister titles would like to extend their condolences to all those who have lost family, friends or colleagues in Tuesday's terrorist attacks in the US. In this confusing and emotional time, our news team will be reporting up to the minute on this appalling tragedy and the consequences for the insurance industry and its staff. The Foreign Office has advised all those worried about family and friends to telephone 020 7008 0000.
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- MRIB buys Independents
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Biba reveals campaigning themes in 2019 manifesto