Professional Broking and its sister titles would like to extend their condolences to all those who have lost family, friends or colleagues in Tuesday's terrorist attacks in the US. In this confusing and emotional time, our news team will be reporting up to the minute on this appalling tragedy and the consequences for the insurance industry and its staff. The Foreign Office has advised all those worried about family and friends to telephone 020 7008 0000.
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- GRP-owned Abbey Bond Lovis makes NI buy
- CII questions future of Chartered proposition
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- CII aiming for “relevant and diverse” Chartered Status
- Blog: Escape of water – a summer time risk?