Ex-Eastgate Group director Max Carruthers has unveiled his new venture, Rubicon Corporation, providing insurance products and services for major brands.
Rubicon aims to provide an end to end solution for the £10bn brands assurance market, designing tailored products, placing them with insurers, selling them to clients via internet, phone and mail, and handling mid-term adjustments, claims recording and renewals.
Mr Carruthers is launching Rubicon with Bradley Brandon-Cross, former managing direc
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market
- Biba signs Women in Finance Charter
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- MCE blames Brexit as it pulls out of Republic of Ireland
- Markel stops writing London open market property
- Podcast: The top five stories of the week