Ex-Eastgate Group director Max Carruthers has unveiled his new venture, Rubicon Corporation, providing insurance products and services for major brands.
Rubicon aims to provide an end to end solution for the £10bn brands assurance market, designing tailored products, placing them with insurers, selling them to clients via internet, phone and mail, and handling mid-term adjustments, claims recording and renewals.
Mr Carruthers is launching Rubicon with Bradley Brandon-Cross, former managing direc
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- Simply Business reveals losses for 2017
- CII targeting December 2018 for chartered MGA status
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Allianz takes new CFO from Ageas
- #Insagepeople: 20 - 26 August 2018
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports