Ex-Eastgate Group director Max Carruthers has unveiled his new venture, Rubicon Corporation, providing insurance products and services for major brands.
Rubicon aims to provide an end to end solution for the £10bn brands assurance market, designing tailored products, placing them with insurers, selling them to clients via internet, phone and mail, and handling mid-term adjustments, claims recording and renewals.
Mr Carruthers is launching Rubicon with Bradley Brandon-Cross, former managing direc
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Ardonagh Group posts fall in Ebitda but rising income
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Broker Expo Leeds: Highlights
- Brightside revenue drops by £10m in "very tough" 2016
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks