Axa plans to roll out new front-end imaging workflow technology from NCorp to identify suspicious claims for further investigation.
David Williams, Axa's claims director, says high risk claims make up 20% of those submitted. "We need to flag these claims up. We don't want to make our individual claims handlers have to think too much."
Meanwhile, Axa has already stepped up its anti-claims fraud initiative, outsourcing a batch of 1,000 household claims to third party cognitive interviewing speci
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Ardonagh Group posts fall in Ebitda but rising income
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Broker Expo Leeds: Highlights
- Brightside revenue drops by £10m in "very tough" 2016
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks