Axa plans to roll out new front-end imaging workflow technology from NCorp to identify suspicious claims for further investigation.
David Williams, Axa's claims director, says high risk claims make up 20% of those submitted. "We need to flag these claims up. We don't want to make our individual claims handlers have to think too much."
Meanwhile, Axa has already stepped up its anti-claims fraud initiative, outsourcing a batch of 1,000 household claims to third party cognitive interviewing speci
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market
- Biba signs Women in Finance Charter
- MCE blames Brexit as it pulls out of Republic of Ireland
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- Markel stops writing London open market property
- Aston Lark buys Ingram Hawkins and Nock