Axa plans to roll out new front-end imaging workflow technology from NCorp to identify suspicious claims for further investigation.
David Williams, Axa's claims director, says high risk claims make up 20% of those submitted. "We need to flag these claims up. We don't want to make our individual claims handlers have to think too much."
Meanwhile, Axa has already stepped up its anti-claims fraud initiative, outsourcing a batch of 1,000 household claims to third party cognitive interviewing speci
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- Simply Business reveals losses for 2017
- CII targeting December 2018 for chartered MGA status
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Allianz takes new CFO from Ageas
- #Insagepeople: 20 - 26 August 2018
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports