CNA Insurance has added 11 new policy wordings to its professional indemnity (PI) product range. The new policies will enable coverage across new business sectors, including engineering, publishing, broadcasting and recruitment. Enhancements have also been made to existing its nine PI products, covering sectors such as technology, media and marketing.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData