Durell Software has developed a new link from its "General Broker" administration software to the Insurecom portal for full-cycle EDI motor and household quotes. The new package, which costs £75+VAT per month if fully supported, can also be downloaded for free from www.durell.co.uk, giving potential customers the opportunity to 'try before they buy'. Robert White, managing director of Durell, said: "We already offer commercial insurance, full accounting and paperless office for just £25+VAT per
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- GRP-owned Abbey Bond Lovis makes NI buy
- CII questions future of Chartered proposition
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- CII aiming for “relevant and diverse” Chartered Status
- Blog: Escape of water – a summer time risk?