Goss and Company is the largest independent insurance broker in the Thames Valley with a premium income of £50m. Founded in 1921 the company has established itself as one of the leading provincial brokers in the UK, and in July Goss was awarded the Commercial Broker of the Year Award at the British Insurance Awards 2004.
IT has always been important to Goss. The philosophy of the company has been to embrace technology to enhance the strengths of the company and maximise business potential. Goss
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- GRP-owned Abbey Bond Lovis makes NI buy
- CII questions future of Chartered proposition
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- CII aiming for “relevant and diverse” Chartered Status
- Blog: Escape of water – a summer time risk?