Halifax General Insurance Services has selected Crawford & Co's counter-fraud solutions division to assist its special investigations team. Under the deal, Crawford will assist the insurer in terms of field investigations and desktop claims, as well as supporting Halifax's own internal investigations on home and travel claims. A pilot contract will run until 1 July, at which point a decision will be made whether to extend the relationship.
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa