Halifax General Insurance Services has selected Crawford & Co's counter-fraud solutions division to assist its special investigations team. Under the deal, Crawford will assist the insurer in terms of field investigations and desktop claims, as well as supporting Halifax's own internal investigations on home and travel claims. A pilot contract will run until 1 July, at which point a decision will be made whether to extend the relationship.
- Bollington launches MGA
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the Broker Apprentices 2017: Luke Abbots-Darbyshire
- Complaints hit 3.32m for first half of 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Nigel Barton’s Wrisk app launches £500,000 crowdfunding round
- Ecclesiastical launches standalone fine art product for brokers