Halifax General Insurance Services has selected Crawford & Co's counter-fraud solutions division to assist its special investigations team. Under the deal, Crawford will assist the insurer in terms of field investigations and desktop claims, as well as supporting Halifax's own internal investigations on home and travel claims. A pilot contract will run until 1 July, at which point a decision will be made whether to extend the relationship.
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Circle expands again in 2018