Household technology to combat floods and so slash premiums has been unveiled by Floodguard. The company has developed mechanisms that act as a fuse box providing automatic stopcock control for any domestic or commercial water supply. The FloodCheck system continually checks the water usage by monitoring how long water has been flowing, and how much water has been flowing.
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Axa UK & Ireland COR improves to 96.3% for 2017
- Blog: Building an MGA is not for the faint-hearted
- Biba, ABI and Lloyd’s join InsurTech Board