New government legislation for the social welfare sector has the potential to result in a larger amount of liability risks, according to Lloyd's insurer Markel.
Following a review into the standards and legislative framework for adult social care, the government introduced The Commission for Social Care Inspection (Fees and Frequency of Inspections) (Amendment) Regulations 2006 with further amendments. As part of the act, the Commission for Social Care and Inspection (CSCI) will be required to
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- GRP-owned Abbey Bond Lovis makes NI buy
- CII questions future of Chartered proposition
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- CII aiming for “relevant and diverse” Chartered Status
- Blog: Escape of water – a summer time risk?