It’s been another 12 months since we last examined the Top 50 Personal Lines Brokers.
Since then, we’ve seen a number of market changes, with further consolidation and the infamous Odgen rate change hitting the sector when it was re-set at -0.25% instead of the predicted 0-1%.
The pool of brokers in the market to mine is getting smaller thanks to consolidation and the various brands within brands and how to present them is becoming more complicated.
As ever, Insurance Age has had a good
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- People Moves Round-up: 6-13 September 2019
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- The Blog Spot: RIP Jelf, hello Marsh Commercial - what's in a broking brand?
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management