Kevin Nicol has left Perth-headquartered broker GS Group, according to a document on Companies House.
The filing stated that Nicol’s appointment as a director was terminated on 31 May 2019.
Insurance Age revealed in January 2018 that Nicol had been named as managing director of GS Group.
He took over the role from founder George Stubbs who stepped into the position of chairman. According to GS Group’s website Stubbs has now taken on the MD post again following Nicol’s exit.
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years