Kevin Nicol has left Perth-headquartered broker GS Group, according to a document on Companies House.
The filing stated that Nicol’s appointment as a director was terminated on 31 May 2019.
Insurance Age revealed in January 2018 that Nicol had been named as managing director of GS Group.
He took over the role from founder George Stubbs who stepped into the position of chairman. According to GS Group’s website Stubbs has now taken on the MD post again following Nicol’s exit.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- GRP buys risk management firm H&S Click