“It’s clickbait and damaging for the industry,” says one broker who wishes to remain anonymous.
They are referring to the claims made by insurance governance expert Mactavish on the quality of the UK cyber market, which have received significant exposure in the press. Specifically, Mactavish’s report focuses on eight coverage flaws it says are prevalent across the cyber market.
The industry has responded with a mixture of bafflement and denial with many claiming that the flaws Mactavish
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester