“It’s clickbait and damaging for the industry,” says one broker who wishes to remain anonymous.
They are referring to the claims made by insurance governance expert Mactavish on the quality of the UK cyber market, which have received significant exposure in the press. Specifically, Mactavish’s report focuses on eight coverage flaws it says are prevalent across the cyber market.
The industry has responded with a mixture of bafflement and denial with many claiming that the flaws Mactavish
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Konsileo parts ways with four brokers
- Brokers call on HMRC to reform IPT
- Broker Network owner set to make more deals with fresh funding
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Two TMK executives resign amid fresh sexual harassment claims at Lloyd's
- IFB launches counter fraud database
- Motor market records best year since 1985 ahead of troubled future, says EY