Swinton, which was bought by Ardonagh Group in a £165m deal last year, helped the group increase its pro forma income to £670.0m for the full year 2018.
According to the investor report it made an income of £146.3m with adjusted Ebitda of £32.4m (total pro forma Ebitda was £146.1m).
2018 is the first full year figures for the group but the numbers suggested that in 2017 Swinton could have achieved an income of £173.7m with a lower Ebitda of £20.8m.
CEO David Ross noted on a call with
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm