Swinton, which was bought by Ardonagh Group in a £165m deal last year, helped the group increase its pro forma income to £670.0m for the full year 2018.
According to the investor report it made an income of £146.3m with adjusted Ebitda of £32.4m (total pro forma Ebitda was £146.1m).
2018 is the first full year figures for the group but the numbers suggested that in 2017 Swinton could have achieved an income of £173.7m with a lower Ebitda of £20.8m.
CEO David Ross noted on a call with
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing