Swinton, which was bought by Ardonagh Group in a £165m deal last year, helped the group increase its pro forma income to £670.0m for the full year 2018.
According to the investor report it made an income of £146.3m with adjusted Ebitda of £32.4m (total pro forma Ebitda was £146.1m).
2018 is the first full year figures for the group but the numbers suggested that in 2017 Swinton could have achieved an income of £173.7m with a lower Ebitda of £20.8m.
CEO David Ross noted on a call with
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role