Swinton, which was bought by Ardonagh Group in a £165m deal last year, helped the group increase its pro forma income to £670.0m for the full year 2018.
According to the investor report it made an income of £146.3m with adjusted Ebitda of £32.4m (total pro forma Ebitda was £146.1m).
2018 is the first full year figures for the group but the numbers suggested that in 2017 Swinton could have achieved an income of £173.7m with a lower Ebitda of £20.8m.
CEO David Ross noted on a call with
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Clive Edwards becomes CEO of Aspen Insurance UK
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers