Gavin Mansfield QC, the lawyer for Alesco, began his cross-examination of Ross yesterday.
The Bishopsgate business plan
Mansfield resumed his cross-examination of Ross this morning with a line of questioning concerning a business plan provided to Bishopsgate by Nawaf Hasan, which allegedly contained confidential information.
Asked if he had read a copy of the plan, which has been referred to in this case as the Bishopsgate business plan, Ross said replied: “I still haven’t.”
When it was put
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment