Gavin Mansfield QC, the lawyer for Alesco, began his cross-examination of Ross yesterday.
The Bishopsgate business plan
Mansfield resumed his cross-examination of Ross this morning with a line of questioning concerning a business plan provided to Bishopsgate by Nawaf Hasan, which allegedly contained confidential information.
Asked if he had read a copy of the plan, which has been referred to in this case as the Bishopsgate business plan, Ross said replied: “I still haven’t.”
When it was put
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Clive Edwards becomes CEO of Aspen Insurance UK
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers