Gavin Mansfield QC, the lawyer for Alesco, began his cross-examination of Ross yesterday.
The Bishopsgate business plan
Mansfield resumed his cross-examination of Ross this morning with a line of questioning concerning a business plan provided to Bishopsgate by Nawaf Hasan, which allegedly contained confidential information.
Asked if he had read a copy of the plan, which has been referred to in this case as the Bishopsgate business plan, Ross said replied: “I still haven’t.”
When it was put
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- FCA issues fresh clone broker warning