The world of insurance was invoked in the latest (at the time of going to press) PM’s Question Time with Theresa May uttering the word ‘simples’ in an attempt to disparage her opponents.
I imagine we all collectively cringed when she resorted to using the catchphrase of an imaginary meerkat which is used to promote a price comparison website to shore up her argument at a time of national crises.
Despite the differences between the remainers and the Brexiters I think we can all agree that
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Allianz appoints branch leaders