The world of insurance was invoked in the latest (at the time of going to press) PM’s Question Time with Theresa May uttering the word ‘simples’ in an attempt to disparage her opponents.
I imagine we all collectively cringed when she resorted to using the catchphrase of an imaginary meerkat which is used to promote a price comparison website to shore up her argument at a time of national crises.
Despite the differences between the remainers and the Brexiters I think we can all agree that
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- In Person: Simon Cooter and Carolyn Callan, Covéa
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings