Coversure Insurance Services achieved 11% growth in turnover for the year ended 31 March 2018.
The uplift took the franchise’s turnover to £6.04m from £5.43m the previous year.
While operating profit was flat at £1.5m, profit after tax also increased by 11% to £1.17m (2017: £1.05m).
According to a filing at Companies House, the number of branches rose by two in the period to 95.
The average headcount was broadly similar to 2017 rising by one to 83.
The results covered the final year
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Ten takes small profit hit due to software house move