Coversure Insurance Services achieved 11% growth in turnover for the year ended 31 March 2018.
The uplift took the franchise’s turnover to £6.04m from £5.43m the previous year.
While operating profit was flat at £1.5m, profit after tax also increased by 11% to £1.17m (2017: £1.05m).
According to a filing at Companies House, the number of branches rose by two in the period to 95.
The average headcount was broadly similar to 2017 rising by one to 83.
The results covered the final year
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change