Coversure Insurance Services achieved 11% growth in turnover for the year ended 31 March 2018.
The uplift took the franchise’s turnover to £6.04m from £5.43m the previous year.
While operating profit was flat at £1.5m, profit after tax also increased by 11% to £1.17m (2017: £1.05m).
According to a filing at Companies House, the number of branches rose by two in the period to 95.
The average headcount was broadly similar to 2017 rising by one to 83.
The results covered the final year
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn