Coversure Insurance Services achieved 11% growth in turnover for the year ended 31 March 2018.
The uplift took the franchise’s turnover to £6.04m from £5.43m the previous year.
While operating profit was flat at £1.5m, profit after tax also increased by 11% to £1.17m (2017: £1.05m).
According to a filing at Companies House, the number of branches rose by two in the period to 95.
The average headcount was broadly similar to 2017 rising by one to 83.
The results covered the final year
- Markerstudy buys Co-op underwriting in £185m deal
- Markerstudy to use Co-op’s brand after deal
- Aston Lark buys Irish broker Robertson Low
- Mark Cliff joins Be Wiser as NED
- Ageas consults on closure of Stoke and Port Solent operations
- Axa UK hires Shali Vasudeva as COO from Hiscox
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich partners with travel start-up Pluto