Coversure Insurance Services achieved 11% growth in turnover for the year ended 31 March 2018.
The uplift took the franchise’s turnover to £6.04m from £5.43m the previous year.
While operating profit was flat at £1.5m, profit after tax also increased by 11% to £1.17m (2017: £1.05m).
According to a filing at Companies House, the number of branches rose by two in the period to 95.
The average headcount was broadly similar to 2017 rising by one to 83.
The results covered the final year
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings