The Pavey Group name will remain with the south west broker following its acquisition by Gallagher this week.
Gallagher’s CEO UK of retail, Michael Rea said: “Pavey will be kept for the foreseeable future. It has resonance in the West Country but we will attach it to Gallagher.”
Rea said the deal fitted well with Gallagher in terms of business lines and culture.
“We look for people who look like us,” he remarked.
The move offers Gallagher a greater scale in the
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings