The Pavey Group name will remain with the south west broker following its acquisition by Gallagher this week.
Gallagher’s CEO UK of retail, Michael Rea said: “Pavey will be kept for the foreseeable future. It has resonance in the West Country but we will attach it to Gallagher.”
Rea said the deal fitted well with Gallagher in terms of business lines and culture.
“We look for people who look like us,” he remarked.
The move offers Gallagher a greater scale in the
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- IFB launches counter fraud database
- Motor market records best year since 1985 ahead of troubled future, says EY
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results
- Broker Network owner set to make more deals with fresh funding
- Brokers call on HMRC to reform IPT
- Two TMK executives resign amid fresh sexual harassment claims at Lloyd's