Zurich-owned Oak Underwriting has updated its household product to include more cyber cover as standard.
The insurer explained that cyber crime and cyber legal defence protection had been added to the existing cyber assistance cover.
The policy now protects against losses from fraud, telephone hacking and ransom resulting from a cyber attack.
Oak added that in addition it would pay costs and expenses to defend legal rights arising from a claim as a result of a data privacy breach, virus
- PIB seeking to raise £100m - £200m to fund growth
- Nick Milton to develop Pen Underwriting’s broker strategy replacing Simon Taylor
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings
- Wonga's Tara Waite (formerly Kneafsey) returns to insurance with Ageas role
- Arch buys Obelisk Underwriting
- Tokio Marine Kiln’s Blundell joins Biba
- FCA warns brokers to be ready for SM&CR