Zurich-owned Oak Underwriting has updated its household product to include more cyber cover as standard.
The insurer explained that cyber crime and cyber legal defence protection had been added to the existing cyber assistance cover.
The policy now protects against losses from fraud, telephone hacking and ransom resulting from a cyber attack.
Oak added that in addition it would pay costs and expenses to defend legal rights arising from a claim as a result of a data privacy breach, virus
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK