PIB Group has combined PIB Insurance Brokers and Lorica Insurance Brokers in a move that sees Stefan Puttnam become managing director for both units.
He will report to Nigel Salisbury, CEO of PIB Group’s specialty division which also includes Cooke & Mason, DE Ford, Channel Insurance, Wilby, Franklands and PIB Risk Management.
Puttnam was previously joint CEO of Lorica along with Carlo Marelli when the broker was bought by PIB this March.
He will have responsibility for 15 branches and over
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm
- UKBA: Wilby says cyber win encourages new business
- FCA data reveals fall in complaints in second half of 2018
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings