PIB Group has combined PIB Insurance Brokers and Lorica Insurance Brokers in a move that sees Stefan Puttnam become managing director for both units.
He will report to Nigel Salisbury, CEO of PIB Group’s specialty division which also includes Cooke & Mason, DE Ford, Channel Insurance, Wilby, Franklands and PIB Risk Management.
Puttnam was previously joint CEO of Lorica along with Carlo Marelli when the broker was bought by PIB this March.
He will have responsibility for 15 branches and over
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- Ed appoints broking CEO
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- Broking success: Toby Clegg, chief executive officer, Clegg Gifford
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed