PIB Group has combined PIB Insurance Brokers and Lorica Insurance Brokers in a move that sees Stefan Puttnam become managing director for both units.
He will report to Nigel Salisbury, CEO of PIB Group’s specialty division which also includes Cooke & Mason, DE Ford, Channel Insurance, Wilby, Franklands and PIB Risk Management.
Puttnam was previously joint CEO of Lorica along with Carlo Marelli when the broker was bought by PIB this March.
He will have responsibility for 15 branches and over
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Acquis backers Dunedin to pursue more insurance deals