Finch Insurance Brokers and ICB Group have targeted 31 December 2019 as the date the two businesses will become a single entity.
As revealed by Insurance Age, ICB was bought by Finch’s owners Verlingue at the start of August. The French company had bought Finch in 2007.
Mike Latham, managing director of Finch told Insurance Age: “We are running two individual businesses that are completely separate. We are ensuring that we don’t take our eye off the ball.”
On the topic of the brand he added:
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- NED salaries in the insurance sector revealed
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- FSCS agrees Alpha replacement cover deal
- ABI bites back on discount rate
- Brokers must transform to evade threat of AI - report
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns