Finch Insurance Brokers and ICB Group have targeted 31 December 2019 as the date the two businesses will become a single entity.
As revealed by Insurance Age, ICB was bought by Finch’s owners Verlingue at the start of August. The French company had bought Finch in 2007.
Mike Latham, managing director of Finch told Insurance Age: “We are running two individual businesses that are completely separate. We are ensuring that we don’t take our eye off the ball.”
On the topic of the brand he added:
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product