▶ What’s the history of Hazelton Mountford?
Gordon: We set up from scratch in 2008 and on 1 July celebrated our tenth anniversary. When we started it was just me and one assistant and a few months afterwards Jake joined us.
A bit later Simeon Chapman also came on board. I own 51% of the business, Jake 30% and Simeon 12%. My wife has some too.
The business is split into three companies from this office. We’ve got the general commercial broker which is the majority of the business, a small IFA
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- IFB launches counter fraud database
- Motor market records best year since 1985 ahead of troubled future, says EY
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results
- Broker Network owner set to make more deals with fresh funding
- Brokers call on HMRC to reform IPT
- Two TMK executives resign amid fresh sexual harassment claims at Lloyd's