▶ What’s the history of Hazelton Mountford?
Gordon: We set up from scratch in 2008 and on 1 July celebrated our tenth anniversary. When we started it was just me and one assistant and a few months afterwards Jake joined us.
A bit later Simeon Chapman also came on board. I own 51% of the business, Jake 30% and Simeon 12%. My wife has some too.
The business is split into three companies from this office. We’ve got the general commercial broker which is the majority of the business, a small IFA
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Circle expands again in 2018