1 Premium handled should be the approximate amount of eligible business to the nearest £1m handled by the broker as at 31/03/18. It would include the annualised premium of any business recently acquired.
2 Eligible business is UK and Northern Ireland-based direct personal lines business excluding private healthcare, property investor, extended warranty and commercial vehicle.
3 Eligible brokers are firms dealing direct with clients. Brokers that are tied totally to one insurer are not eligible
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- Insurance Cares: FCA consults on travel cover for people with medical issues